Saturday, April 4, 2009

1 Day to Go

I'm due tomorrow but nothing is happening, which is normal for me. However, I came down with a cold Thursday night and it has been horrible today and yesterday. I have a fever, chills, cough, runny nose, sneezing. Luckily it hasn't gone above 100, but I hope I get over this fast, because with stitches having a cough and sneezing will not go well together. This has also squelched any nesting that I still wanted to do. The house was all clean Thursday night, and now it is a disaster, and I just feel too awful to do anything about it. Over the last two months I have been madly trying to get Alex's first year scrapbook done, but I have failed to finish that as well. Oh well, I will get it done though, it might just take me a whole lot longer with 3 kids instead of just 2. Well, the next time I post, I am sure I will be in a happier state as it will be a post of our beautiful baby boy!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hang in there, Meri. It's almost done! Having a cold is never fun, especially when you are pregnant. But having one right when you are supposed to deliver is the absolute worst. Maybe it is better if he hangs in there for just a little while longer (sorry), at least then you don't need to worry about recovering while reallly sick or about passing on a cold or flu to your newborn. Yikes! (I've been in the hospital with a newborn and it wasn't fun for those five days . . . especially with two boys to take care of at home.)

Emily said...

Good luck! I am excited for you and hope you feel well quickly!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Good luck! Don't worry about not getting everything "done!" It will happen!

Rachel said...

Oh you poor thing. Luckily there is an end in sight and you'll have that sweet baby in your arms soon! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pics of the little man. Hope all goes well!

Anna said...

Oh poor Meri, I hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to hear the news about your sweet baby boy!!!

Bekah said...

Sounds like things are tough--I hope you feel better soon and get lots of good rest in the hospital.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I hope the delivery goes well! I look forward to pictures! Hopefully you will have lots of help after the baby comes and they can do the cleaning and such for you!!!