Thursday, June 26, 2008

Walking...oh no, here comes trouble

3.13.08 Alex loves walking around with his push cart and squeals the whole time.

3.14.08 Wow, Jared's got it good. Alex had so much fun pushing Jared around.

3.16.08 Alex loves walking with help.

3.16.08 Alex pushing Jared again around Grandma's kitchen.

3.29.08 This was a daily occurence in my kitchen. Alex would grab on to the back of my pant leg and we would walk around the kitchen like that as I prepared meals.

4.18.08 Alex pushes this shopping cart all over. It is light weight so it doesn't provide any support for him. He turns it every which way, so I know he has the balance to walk around without holding on to anything, if he would just do it.

4.18.08 Look! No hands!



4.30.08 Alex has started walking. He still doesn't care to do it as you can tell from this video He walked like 8 feet. The most he had done before this was just a few steps.



5.4.08 Alex has just taken off today. He hasn't walked until today and now he walks everywhere. It's like he just decided he wanted to do it and now he does it. I can't believe my baby is walking. He is so curious and since then he is into everything.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like the bribery! Yeah for M&Ms!